Saturday, August 27, 2011

CYPRUS: Andreas Anastasiou confirmed his invitation to compose song for Ivi Adamou


Andreas Anastasiou spoken at www.esctoday.com and he confirmed that he will be one of the composers who will compose a song for Cyprus at Eurovision Song Contest 2012.

The composer of last year's Cypriot entry, Andreas Anastasiou, spoke to esctoday.com about Ivi Adamou and his participation in this year's song selection.

About Ivi's selection at ESC for 2012 he said, that  «CyBC made the right choice this year because Eurovision stage needs a strong combination of voice, presentation and of a good song» and «Ivi Adamou, is a Cypriot young performer and has the 'package' in my opinion can represent us desirable and with a good song I think that she can do something remarkable for Cyprus in Baku next year.»

Moreover for and for rumours which want him to participate in cypriot song selection this year (2012), he said that «Yes I can confirm this! CyBC invited me, as well as others composers from Cyprus and abroad to send my proposal to the committee that is going to select the songs that Ivi Adamou is going to perform in the Cypriot National Final.».

In addition according to him the song is in production level and has not any similarity with his song "San Aggelos S' Agapisa", which represent Cyprus at ESC 2011. He said, «is a strong fresh dance song and has nothing to do with my last year’s attempt "San Angelos S’agapisa"»
 
Therefore he answer to all of these people who have writen recently bad comments about him and his work: «I think that no one has the right to write anything wants and criticize the work of anyone before even hear something.  I can only say wait to hear the song and after I am going to be open to hear all the positive and negative regarding my name and my music.»


Finally, he agree that is really good experience to participate anyone at Eurovision Song Contest because after this, he had more opportunity for his work: «Right after my participation last year I received some proposal for this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, at the moment I am working for my proposal for Ivi Adamou because I want to be focused on one thing at time. But anyway I am already collaborating with other composers and producers from Sweden, Germany, Austria, Greece and Cyprus. The 2011 Eurovision Song Contest it was really great experience and I had the time of my life in Dusseldorf and for that I want to thank CyBC, the Eurovision fans and the Cypriot fans.»

You can read his full interview here: www.esctoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment